View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Finally, a good kill.

I finally got the Cobra out on the road tonight and while in the area of 43 and Bell I passed a 2004 or so Stang going the other way so of course I revved it as we passed.
I seen him hit his brakes and turn into AutoZone so I figured maybe some other day.
Now turning off bell to 35th ave what do I see and hear, a boosted Mustang that really wanted to play.
After I gave him 2 good beatings we stooped at a light where he said "what does that weigh 1800 pounds" and I just laughed.
I asked him how much boost he was running as I could really hear it big time and he said 13PSI but the motor was made to run 20 PSI.
As the light turned green I pulled him by 3 cars right of the bat and I wasn't really into it that hard as I would have just spun, next light he wanted more so we did it again and then I waved and did a U-turn and headed home.

I know, I know all you old folks are going to flame me for a little playing but it was my first chance without the wife in the car. For some reason all my challenges happen with her in the passenger seat and it's just not worth hearing her complain.

P.S.
Thanks Jeff, she's pullin pretty hard.

Dan
Superformance #884 --- Sold
No more Furds.

Last edited by DWRAT; 01-04-2010 at 08:00 PM..