View Single Post
Old 12-17-2001, 07:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     
Talking "No frickin' ears..."

Three fraternity brothers had all been together all the way through school. When it came time to go out into the world and find a job, they all agreed they would look for jobs together. They lined up their first interview, and the first guy goes in to see the interviewer. The first thing this guy notices is that the interviewer, a strikingly beautiful brunette woman, has had her ears apparently burned off. They're nothing but little nubs on the side of her head.

So, after the prerequisite interview questions, the interviewer folds her hands in front of her and says to the guy, "This job requires keen powers of observation. What unusual thing have you noticed about me during this interview?"

They guy looks right at her and says, "Well, Ma'am, I noticed you ain't got no frickin' ears!"

Well, the lady went NUTS! She stood up and screamed at him, "You bastard! You didn't have to say anything about my deformity! Get your ass out of here and never come back!"

As the guy was leaving, he walked by his other two fraternity brothers and said to them, "Don't say anything about her ears!"

After the lady calmed down a little, she asked the second applicant to come in. The interview went fine, she asked all the right questions and so on. When the interview was about over, again she clasped her hands in front of her and said, "This job requires keen powers of observation. What unusual thing have you noticed about me during this interview?"

The second applicant thinks for a moment, looks her square in the eye and says, "Well, I noticed that you ain't got no frickin' ears!"

Well, the same thing happened again...the lady goes nuts, jumps up from her desk and throws the second applicant out of her office, shrieking at the top of her lungs at him! As he's leaving, he walks by the last of the brothers three and says to his friend, "Look, whatever you do, DON'T mention anything about her ears...!"

Once again, the lady calms down a bit. Finally, when she's cooled down enough, she asks for the last of the three applicants to come in for his interview. She greets him and the interview begins. It goes fine and she finally comes to the end of the interview and asks again, "This job requires keen powers of observation. What unusual thing have you noticed about me during this interview?"

Well, the guy looks at her carefully again. He remembers what his two fraternity brothers had already told him, and he's heard the screaming coming from her office. So he looks carefully trying not to notice her ears. Finally, he comes upon the answer.

"Ma'am," he replies, "I noticed your wearing contact lenses."

The lady stands up and says, "That's WONDERFUL! You do indeed have keen powers of observation, and sound like you may be just perfect for this position. But, tell me... how did you notice I was wearing contact lenses?"

"Easy, lady," the guy replies, "you can't wear glasses, because you ain't got no frickin ears!"
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.

Last edited by Flyin_Freddie; 12-17-2001 at 07:41 AM..