View Single Post
Old 12-18-2001, 11:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary / FE
Not Ranked     

Ok I know this will be hard to beleive but this is a true story.

One day at work a co-worker and good freind of mine walked in red faced from laughing so hard and still unable to draw enough breath to tell me what was so funny. So he simply handed me a copy of a newspaper article he had just read.

The head line read " Two me hospitalized with unusual burns"

Two men admitted themselves into the emergency room last evening. Both suffering from second degree burns. One with burns located on his forehead and with most of the hair on the front of his head burned away as well. The other had burns surrounding his rectal area and inside his bowels.

Upon investigation by the attending physician it appears the two men were guy lovers involved in the practice of "Feltching". This is the practice of one participate inserting a tube, this time the inside dowell of a papertowel roll, up the rectum of the other in order to insert a small gerbal or mouse inside the rectum. This done to increase sexual arousal and satisfaction. (Disgusting isn't it!!!) Upon completing their little lovefest. The partner minus the mouse up his butt could not seem to get a hold of the gerbal to remove it. Unable to see down the tube. (It was dark down there) He decided he needed a little light to help. Since he could not locate a flashlight he decided a match would work just fine. Upon lighting the match, and inserting into the tube the "natural gas" ignited thus launching the now Flaming Cannonball Gerbal out the tube and onto the forehead of the individual who had once thought using a match was a good idea.

Anyway the rest is history and easily figured out even by a chevy guy.