Old 01-21-2010, 01:46 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoy View Post
You would have to be very good friends with whoever you were sharing it with. Width is very limited and the seats actually sit directly sid-by-side with no transmission tunnel between them. I'm sure adjustments could be made though and headroom isn't too bad. I'm 6' 2" and I had 1"-2" headroom, although the roll cage intruded from the side meaning I couldn't hold my head upright and that was without a helmet.

None of this is any reflection on Gerry's cars as the same would also apply to an original. They are a great looking car though and I could be tempted myself.

Gerry is currently in a pretty acrimonious dispute with Top Gear after they slated one of his Stratos replicas in a feature they did towards the end of last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWfTZGA1VwY
I think that was a perfect lap! Hope they retest it...certainly gave the Sweeds more than a few tries at the Lap.

Yup, I'm well acquainted with the interior...not any worse for me than when I would get in and out my old Butler with the top up. Easier ingress/egress than a GT40 because of the lack of the latter's stepover.