Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMK View Post
Ron 61

Ron,

Good morning buddy.

Yawn it's 5.00am here and I am heading off to work as I have contractors and McDonald 's people in today. Damn alarm woke me a little early and I thought I would fill in some time and check out the site...

Yes, we are heading rapidly towards SB100 here or even worse - Senate Bill 100 California emissions.

I'm still trying to get my head and thinking around my neighbours 2 stroke grass trimmer that puts out more emissions in a quarter hour on a Sunday morning than I would for six months in the GT40.. Mmmm not to mention the craters and volcanoes in New Zealand or our cows....

Have a good one in 2010 Ron.

Stay safe.

Bernie
Bernie,

I hope that you don't get to the point that California has with the 500 numbers per year. They completely ignore the fact that people don't drive these vehicles daily and put 50,000 miles a year on them. I would bet that the huge majority of them don't see over 3,00 miles per year and a lot more less than that. They base the emissions on the same standards as a new car which is driven daily so far as figuring out how much they put into the air. My lawn tractor and trimmer both have the California Approved Emission stickers on them. Guess I should be able to register the tractor since it meets their standards.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery