View Single Post
Old 12-19-2001, 06:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters
Not Ranked     

A man goes to the doctor about his constipation. The doctor examines him and prescribes some suppositories. The doctor says "Take this prescription twice a day for a week and you should be OK". The man leaves but returns in about a week and a half. The man says to the doctor, "Doc I still have the constipation". The doctor somewhat surprised doubles the prescription and tells the man "OK, here is a renewal for you prescription, take these four times a day for the next week, and you should be fine". About a week and a half later the man is back again. "Doc, my constipation is worse than ever is there anything you can do"? Now the doctor is really surprised because these suppositories are known for really curing constipation. He tells the man "OK, here is another renewal for even more medicine, take these 6 times a day and I guarantee your constipation will be cured". Sure enough, a week and a half later the man is back still complaining, "Doc, my constipation is worse than ever". The doctor now quite amazed exclaims "Damn, those things are really supposed to work, what are you doing, eating them??!!" The man now completely annoyed replies sarcastically, "NO, . . . . I SHOVE THEM UP MY ASS!!!"
________

Last edited by CobraEd; 12-19-2001 at 07:16 AM..