Thread: Insurance?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Absolute Pace
Not Ranked     
Default History

I would just like to offer my opinion on the Lumley Vs Shannon’s debate.

While I respect the fact that Lumleys have some very competitive pricing and by the looks of things may sponsor the Shelby fest this year, which is fantastic. We approached Lumleys for sponsorship, they were interested however it was important to show loyalty to a long standing supporter of the national cobra community, Shannons.

Like Wazza, I do not collect spotters fees, however please factor into your decision that Shannon’s have supported the Cobra community for many years with at least $8000.00 in sponsorship over the years for the Nationals. They do this without question or negotiation.

They have pioneered this product for the car enthusiast and from my understanding there have been no horror stories, when it comes to claims they seam to be very fair and accommodating.

I also had a quote from Lumley and it was attractive, however I gave Shannon’s the benefit of the doubt and they came up with a comparable deal.

I have also claimed 4 Windscreens in 7 years and they honored that without question.

Just food for thought.

Thanks

Phil