View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Cobra-less for now..
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by csx4910 View Post
I am beginning to think my car is cursed.
Cars do not get curses , the problem is complex but fixable. What I would do is talk to the people at Roush and exchange your computer for theirs . I have experience (way in the past) with Electromotive systems and I can tell you that when they got out of whack you needed to return to a baseline setting to get started and make your mods from there and it took many hours to get results. Unless your guys are totally familiar with the systems and the engine you will be forever doomed. Get Roush to help you, it behooves them to do so. Even if they have to come here to do it.

There is a different elevation, air density and humidity here than there is in the Detroit area, I know it is only a delta of about 600 feet , but who knows? I would change every sensor that did not travel with the engine as another suggestion. Airflow and oxygen sensors can make the bugs that you are seeing.

I can tell you right now that after this frickin' Novella that you are living, there is no chance at all that Mulv is going to buy a Roush engine , Mustang or anything else. When you sell the most expensive engines of the type, it is wise to ensure that your customer sat is as close to 100% as possible. I am not seeing that here...

Last edited by Mulv; 02-05-2010 at 08:17 AM..