View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 11:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Oh man, that so sucks. I'm pretty sure the answer has to be with Roush. My experience is that there is no one locally here in Arizona who has the experience to work on it without Roush's input. The EMC programming is proprietary and is password protected as long as the engine is under warranty. The Roush EFI techs are the guys qualified to work on it and I am certain that once one of their techs gets the go-ahead and "locks in" on it, it will be dialed in and run perfectly. I know they can datalink info back and forth to/from Livonia but I don't know the extent of the data that's transmittable. Charlie can then tweak the curves and any other inputs based on their directives. It would be nice if Roush could just remotely take over the EMC by internet but again I don't know if that is possible. In my opinion Charlie is the best man to be handling this problem right now because he has experience with and understands the Roush corporate culture and can make things happen. Close, so close...