View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates, Vette suspension, Baer 6P brakes, 540 cid Chevy, Haltech Fuel Injection
Not Ranked     

DWRAT: Thanks again for setting this up. Hope the turnout is good. Was just hoping they had given you some hope in your chats that full NHRA requirements would not be held to...

Karlos: You are so right, I need to follow your lead. I'd love to build a cage, but the rocket science that pays the bills has me swamped these days and just don't have the time. BTW, when are you getting Copperhead back?

Greg: Yeah, I was there for one of the days (had the vette that day cuz the Cobra was broke - Oh yeah, I forgot that I watered the track when a hose split =( ). I have the same gear and equipment as you for the Cobra. The only thing I am not compliant on is the roll bar (5 pts mandatory for the past few years). I also do the duck-down thing when checking bar height... Did they ever let you make full passes on a non-club day? I may just take my chances and see how it goes. Who knows, Jeff may be right and I can't get out of the 13s.