View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 02:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default 1999 superformance 427sc roadster for sale

This Superformance 427SC is a factory manufactured replica of Shelby's famous 427 Cobra Race Cars that dominated circuits from Europe to California and everywhere in between. Built to exact standards, this Cobra is second-to-none in the quality of the fit and finish as well as accurately captured proportions and detailing. The car pictured here is presented in ultra-hot black with white stripes and has a stroked Ford Motorsport 514 big-block under the bonnet that delivers over 625 horsepower at 6250 rpms. The power is seemingly unlimited when you have this car out on the road which, with audacious roar form the jet-coated side pipes and superb handling, willhave you grinning from ear to ear. Details such as pop-open gas cap, wood steering wheel, chrome quick jacks, and Halibrand-style knock-off wheels complete the look perfectly. Don't miss this spetacular Cobra! I've owned this car for 4 year and have only put 721 miles on it (total miles 2375). I am the 2nd owner and I have all of the paperwork from previous owner and myself.

Please Call Ray @ 206-391-0647