View Single Post
Old 12-29-2001, 09:05 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427 SO
Not Ranked     
Default never been kissed

A jogger was jogging down the beach when he came upon a beautiful young woman, who didn't have any arms or legs. The woman was laying on a blanket on the beach and sobbing quietly. The jogger stopped and gently asked her what was wrong
"I'm 21 years old, I don't have any arms or legs and I've never been kissed!", she replied. The jogger said not to worry, kissed her and continued on his way.
A short while later another jogger came running down the beach, and when he passed the woman, she was crying, with tears streaming down her face. He stopped and asked what was wrong.
"I'm 21 years old, I don't have any arms or legs and I've never had my breasts fondled!", she replied. The jogger happily said hey, no problem, took care of her concern then continued down the beach.
A little while later, a third jogger came jogging down the beach, and noticed the woman was wailing, sobbing and shreiking loudly. He stopped and asked her what was the matter.
"I'm 21 years old, I don't have any arms or legs, and I've never been screwed!", she said. So, the third jogger picked her up, swung her around and tossed her into the surf, saying "Now you're REALLY screwed!"