Old 04-01-2010, 10:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: Cobra International body Waltech frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddcobra View Post
i have 2 custumer in ont. and no problem for inspection or assurance
Don,
...and Don,...by the way that's illegal.
Be very careful what you advise and promote. It's not a provincial issue. Its a national issue. The Ministry of Trans is cracking down on false registrations and builders (You do not want to be part of that group). You are getting dream owners into heat. If you want long term clientele, who won't be chasing you latter with a bat, then start registering your cars as "KITS". The 65 , 66 badge is not worth it, and everyone knows it's not a 65 66. The ego ownership on paper won't get you any benefits. so better to be honest. That's my advise.

To add to this, they (MTO) have assembled a task force to seek and destroy. MTO are randomly cracking down and they will call in everyone eventually and then ask you to prove why your car is a 65. Good luck. They already have a list of cars they have pulled off the road. Contact head of task force at MTO. Her name is Pandora.

I know this because I sit on the board of advisers to MTO for and from Cobra Club Canada.
Change it up Don, we want you around for more great cars (I have seen your work it's nice)

Last edited by Venamm; 04-02-2010 at 07:12 AM..