View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 07:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Mark III, 331 cid
Not Ranked     

FFR5964 Non donor

Mine is Mark III FFR with a powedercoated frame. I went 5 bolt all around and 4 wheel disc brakes with a 3 link rear suspension.
My engine is a 331 with trickflow twisted wedge heads, 1.7:1 roller rockers, e303 cam and Mass-Flo fuel injection along with a 250 shot. I have equipped my car with a heater, heated seats, wipers and a soft top.
I have 295/50R15's on the back and 235/60R15's on the fron with 3:73 gears. This combination and my T5Z has me running at about 1800 rpm at 70 mph (cruising speed in these parts).
I have added cup ho;ders and a rear glove compartment. I have lowered my trunk floor and mounted my battery under my trunk floor over the diff.

I had it painted at Class 1 Collision in Fort McMurray. At the time I was a customer.... now I am the service manager there on the automotive side.
i have added power brakes and and a quick ratio power rack.

Next weekend I am adding a moderate soud system that I can listen to around town or plug my custom fit ear plugs into on the highway. I will also be upgrading to HID headlamps at the same time ( not that I need it here with only an hour of darkness in the summer time!!)

we have done a couple of roadtrips with it so far. the last one was about 3000 miles from Fort Mac to vancouver Island and back.

It drove like a dream and left 'Vettes in the dust.

BTW, I appreciate all Cobra's. They all represent a persons dreams, aspirations and hard work...... same as me.
Attached Images