View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic, 428 FE CCX 3069
Not Ranked     
Default Burgers and Brats del Norte

Marti and I have decided that it's time to break in Marti's neighbors correctly. May 15 we are serving burgers and brats from the AZCobras northern location. (John, are you paying attention?) In an effort to reciprocate to our great friends to the south, we will entertain all of the AZ Cobras who choose to attend. Chow commences at 1:00 on Saturday and we'll finish when we're done. Please bring anything special you wish to drink (we will have water, sodas and beer) and a dish to pass around if you're so inclined. I know we won't do as well as Aida does, but it should be fun anyway. Everyone is encouraged to drive thier Cobra and make a loud entrance onto Champagne. The address is 9619 Champagne, Sun Lakes. Enter Sun Lakes BLVD. off of Ryggs Road south of Chandler. Tell the gate keeper that you are going to Marti Abitheira at 9619 Champage. Make as much noise as you want coming and going, but burnouts are discouraged. If you have any questions, please call. 480-268-3494. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Dan in Arizona
CCX3209

"It's a great car and I love it, but it doesn't do 'SLOW' very well."