View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Some kind of FORD thingy, with several pis tins, twin chain driven SUs feeding a Y block, apparently.
Not Ranked     
Default 2 kirkhams being built in perth

just returned from a 2 week holiday in perth visiting my brother in law, its been 30 years since ive been there, and being an rmc owner i thought i would give the rmc workshop a call for a visit and they said come on down. frig i was happy i made that call, when i walked in the front door there is 2 kirkhams being built from rolling chassis imported from the us. one is polished alloy body with brushed stripes and the other is a brushed body with polished stripes, very very nice, the polished one was up on the gig for torsion testing and they still have a way to go. they will be powered up with the latest 5.0ltr and a 4.6ltr mustang engines which thay say will comply. they will be for sale in the 200k to 220k range. the fabrication and billet alloy work is something to admire and you can see where the moneys spent.they are rhd. ive been delaying putting this post up as ive got a lot of photos and i know you will want to see them but im hopeless at posting photos and preety busy at present. i just wanted to let you all know about them as i hadnt heard of them under construction. regards tomcat