View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Dealers are not b@stards, never have been. It is the big shops, the factories, the ones you see advertising on TV. The dealers have no authority, they always have to get permission from the supplier, be it an engine, chassis etc. The dealers are caught in between a rock and a hard spot. That is why you buy used, take it to a dealer, the dealers fix, dont need permission from anyone to fix etc.

Try to make a living in the auto business, LOL!!!! You dont have a chance from what I have seen. The quickets way to make a million in this business is to start with two million!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark IV View Post
Rears,

And many cars do not have the issue. Depends upon the use/abuse level and tires. I have inspected an SPF circa 1500 that has no play in the rear shock mounts. Owner bought car used (not from us) and has used it a lot, enjoying every moment. We inspected no cost as it is the right thing to do.

All dealers are not b@stards, most of us come from the same stock you did.....guys who love the cars and the owners....we just pretend to try to make a living at it!