View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 06:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates/Shell Valley Street Cobra
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPF1061 View Post
50 emails a day is a function of how you set up your Yahoo Groups account, not SCOF per se - totally your doing. I admit, there tends to be a lot of chit chat on SCOF that is of little to no interest to me. I just don't read it. However, there is also technical info and the combined experience of literally hundreds of combined years of ownership and probably a million + miles of combined driving experience. It is a tremendous source of knowledge for the Superformance owner...and it's FREE. Not quite sure why anyone would not want to take advantage of such a resource, but then, there's a lot I don' t understand.

Happy motoring all.
You can access the technical info without being a member...and really, I find it more convenient to get info from Lance or from some trusted sources in here on a as needed basis...that and the fact that I am a anti social bastard and the emails did not contain a single naked girl...to each his own..I was responding to the " you need to join " ... I don't .

Last edited by Bartruff1; 05-20-2010 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: can't spell..typing not so hot either