View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 06:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Gary Edwards Racing 460
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartruff1 View Post
You can access the technical info without being a member...and really, I find it more convenient to get info from Lance or from some trusted sources in here on a as needed baisis...that and the fact that I am a anti social bastard and the emails did not contain a single naked girl...to each his own..I was responding to the " you need to join " ... I don't .
Ba hum Bug... I recommend it as well. I have met some great people thru SCOF. I Had an electric problem once and the SCOF electronics guru "B..." Called and spent 30 minutes trouble shooting with me over the phone. Sharing information is part of the cobra experience. The knowledge there is incredible and through the common interest friendships are made. Cant wait to make a SCOF event and meet some of them.

I recommend creating a new email address so you arent overwhelmed with the SCOF stuff. Then you can let the box fill up and read what you find intersting and contribute where you can.