Old 05-20-2010, 08:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates/Shell Valley Street Cobra
Not Ranked     
Default Off Thread...warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
I agree I am pathetic about the stock market and I am not joking. Penny wise dollar fool, focus on Cobra's while money is laying around. I'll check out (NYL), thanks. Appl did pay for the kids college and they are only 3-5!!

My next "Toy" will be mass produced vehicle, and you are probably right a Z06, that being said, I have no desire to get rid of the Cobra, it is in a league of it own.
Absoutely...one of the grandsons will get that loud blue car. You need to have a investment horizon of 3 to 5 years to hold shares (not options) in NYL...it is never easy to buy low and sell high but it is alot eaiser if you can hold...I didn't...and I will be sorry I didn't buy BP and Goldman Sachs this month, in three years I will really be sorry !!! NLY is not a place to put the farm or the kids college fund but at least they pay 16% while you are waiting for a long term capital gain..... the best buys on Z06's are in the southeast and Texas is the best ...not much of a market(selection) in the Northwest...those cars are bullit proof and go like hell and if something does go wrong there is a Chevy Dealer every 75 miles and they don't argrue about if it was the manufacturer or the dealer or the installer or the component supplier...they just fix it..sorry again for the off thread musings...bart