View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 11:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic ND 427 big block 427 ford with tri power I know the 427 didnt come with tri power just wanted something different. 9 inc. ford rear end top loader four wheel dic brakes.
Not Ranked     

NW Cobra,
We have 11 Cobras on Sat. 1 weekend pass, driver and rider,two aduilt day passes, one aduilt weekend pass. I well be sending in the checks this week. When I get the tickets I well hand them off to to Fred Hamilton to pass out. Fred well have a plan to meet up on Sat. and go in as group. Perry well be coming from BC and well not get to the track tell 9am. Also Jeff White is going all three days and I well mail Jeff and Perry tickets to them if I get them in time. Yes Fred has two Cobras on Sat. As they say the checks in the mail.

Highlights, no not our track driving, Sovern is honored to have the legendary racer Augie Pabst as special quest this year.Pabst drove a variety of cars Ferrari, Porsche,Maserati,Jag. AC Bristo and Triumph. Padst won two USAC road racings Championships 2 Scca National Championships and fourth place finish at Le Mans.. The pace car driver well be Dominic Dobson.
The nice news is we rise 495.00 for Seattle Childrens Hospital. Thank you as its a special thing to me having lost three family members to Cancer.

Andy