Old 06-17-2010, 04:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMK View Post
Wazza

Email deither Enzo or Paula there and ask an explanation.

I will be surprised if they don't sort it out.

They ship a lot of stuff to Australia.

Bernie
Hi Bernie,
I usually write (Through the e-mail address of Enzo Allibrandi) to Paula..

I did this time as well, but got a very poorly worded e-mail,from someone who appears to only have a weak knowledge of the English language, pointing out that I had asked for Air Freight so it was MY fault.

He/ she states that they could have used U.S. Mail , but I had asked for Air Freight so that's why it cost $130-00.!!

His / her e-mail to me......
Sir I am sorry you are not happy , but you stated air freight and I sent air freight, UPS has your money not me, So we tried to please you, taking back goods which we do for all customers even over 30 days like your return, no questions ask, and shipping as requested air freight, as you can see freight was very expensive, If you did not request Air freight I would have sent by US Mail, sorry that now you have a need to say we ripped you off and tell everyone how we treat people, It treating please kind and fair is wrong than so be it

I just wrote back to him/her again, pointing out that I asked for it by air, rather than wait for many weeks on a ship.....I also attached a link to the U.S. Mail website showing a padded large envelope would arrive in 3-5 days, at a cost of $28-50.

I'll wait to see if they write back.

Must be having a crappy week...I don't normally burr up about stuff like this...but this really shat me off !!