View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 04:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX3117 427FE
Not Ranked     

Wazza - they must have a high school student there for work experience over the holidays...! I, like most, have heard nothing but perfect feedback for Paula and Enzo, so this is a much bigger deal than "just" your postage problem. If they're going to risk their reputation to try to keep a few extra bucks, their business will really suffer.

Finish Line seem to have a fan club of happy customers in the "All Cobra Talk" main forum here. A subtle (or even "Wazza subtle" ie: sledgehammer...) post over there will no doubt stir up a range of responses, but will certainly bring a resolution if you're not getting anywhere.

For anyone else wondering about this gentleman's subtlety, you really need to come to one of the Cobra Car Club (Queensland) breakfasts that are held monthly. Wazza gets up with a microphone and lets loose. Age, gender, persuasion, promiscuity, lack of promiscuity, racing prowess, clothing style, latest boyfriends/girlfriends, etc, etc Give him half an opportunity to pounce on any of these topics, and the audience is in for a roller coaster ride. Let me tell you, it's far better than paying money to see a stand-up comedian..... bloody hilarious!!!

Anyway, back to tyres and Finish Line...