View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 05:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Warren,

Paula here from Finish Line and I just came in today and John gave me all the correspondence between you and Finish Line. John explained to me that you sent back the headlights that you had for 6 months which by the way is no problem to us. You can send back after two years for a trade if you want to. You requested Air Freight and we sent UPS. We paid that amount to UPS. We didn't charge you from Finish Line for that amount. We usually send the stuff in the slower method. We do not make money on freight and we have never ripped anyone off. I do have many happy customers in Australia and all around the world. If we hadn't paid for the freight I would refund you. If you were unhappy with the items I would refund you for anything other than freight.

Johnnie is actually a loyal hard working employee and he tries to do everything the customer requests. Sometimes you get an email back calling you buddy or telling someone you're pissed and will spread the word around the world really hurts and he had a stomach ache for 3 days thinking he would disappoint me and it wasn't his intention to upset you.

Warren - I'm sorry you are unhappy. I'm sorry I'm not here all the time to answer you soonerbut Enzo is battling lung cancer and we are at the hospital many days. I wish you the best.

Paula