View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Hi Paula,

Very sorry to hear about Enzo...

I had no idea that he was ill and I'm sorry to cause you any upset.

Believe me , I know how health is the most important thing in life, and I sincerely hope all goes well for you both.

I didn't mean to upset anybody, but felt it was important to at least write and voice my disapproval of being charged U.S.$130-00 , for the freight on three small items that could have been air-mailed by U.S.Mail, arrived in 3-5 days, and cost U.S.$28-50.

I've always been very happy with your excellent service, but it was upsetting to see this small purchase grow from U.S.$120-00 out to $U.S.$250-00 Including Postage .

When I wrote to you by e-mail, I had no idea that it wasn't you who would be handling this, and so after making it clear that I thought I was being overcharged by using my remaining $130-00 up in "Freight costs", I was surprised to only get the full e-mail reply of
"Sir you request air freight"...and no further explanation.

That is when I pointed out that the U.S. Mail will Air mail these items for the smaller price, I know you guys didn't "Take" my money, but I thought it could have been handled a bit better.

In any case..

I think we can move on, and if possible in future, I'd rather keep these discussions between ourselves rather than having to sort it all out on the forum.

Regards,
Warren.