View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead View Post
Wazza, yes it is a car forum, but there is no lounge in this area to raise the question.

It would just fall into space in the pool room.

But if it can be moved into there then I have no issue with that.

But while we are at it there are alot of threads that need to be moved, including the one you bought up about Queensland state of origin.

Now where is that High Horse?
No worries Boxhead,

I agree...there are a few threads that start on this forum, that are non -Cobra related, and seem to be just an excuse for someone to see their names on the screen, and maybe should be flicked.

Obviously that wouldn't include my EXCELLENT State of Origin thread "Go Queenslander !! "thread ...but I get your point.

I was more suggesting that there might be a couple of areas that seem to invoke nasty crappy comments that will only lead to arguments rather than a bit of fun stirring each other up.

Politics and Religion might be the main items in this category...??

I don't really want to get into a debate about either of these....and in any case....

what chance would I have when I'd be up against such masterful mas-debaters with such "don't argue gems" like....

I cannot wait to see Rudd break down on TV after all of this is over! He's a phoney, a liar and a gutless leader. I bet Costello is kicking himself for retiring now - he'd be a shoe-in at the next election against Gillard.

and.....

he is useless F$%K wit and is full of hot air and promises and needs to join the dole queue as far as i am concerned.........

and not to be left out.....

Yes I was one of the under earning bogans who had stimulas money given to me - it was perfect timing for when I went to England 12 months ago

Yeah..

I see your point Boxhead...

It's all much the same as stirring up some support for the State of Origin match, and maybe we should stick to more interesting topics.

Cheers Boxhead,

Wazza

Last edited by Wazza; 06-23-2010 at 06:30 PM..