Old 06-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCR GT 40 & 1966 Fairlane 390 5 speed
Not Ranked     
Smile

I'm to tired to make a long post tonight

BUT I had a great time.

Thanks to all the people who make this week the best week of the year for me.

One of the young ladies I took for a blast down Main St told me the Cobra Show was the start of summer for everyone in London. It was the highlight of the year. It made the year.

Later in the day I was talking to two guys who thanked me for bringing my Cobra to the show. They said it was the greatest thing to happen in London all year long. He said no one came to look at strawberries, they came to see the Cobras. This day made the whole year for them.

I think we all win. A great event in a great town with great people.

This was my 10 th year to attend. I love it this time as much as the first time.

Thanks to all the people who makes this a great week for me. OCC, all the people in the town of London, Mid Ohio race track, the vendors, the sponsors, the Church across from the hotels that lets us use their property and all the people who bring their Cobras. I love talking to everyone. Every year I meet new people. The cars are nice, the people are great.
Oh yea the Canadians

glad ya'll drove down.

What about this beatiful "spring" weather we had this week in Ohio, Who do we thank for that? And we did not get wet driving home this year. Big plus.
When we got home today the heat index was 96.

Everyone in our group commented on how great this Show was and how much they enjoyed it. We came up a day early for the Mid Ohio track thing. Not to drive but just to watch. It gave us more time to visit and meet more Cobra people.

Got to go and get ready for work. I hate work!

Thanks to everyone

and those that could not attend this year, you missed a big time.

Dwight