View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 10:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastraxsg View Post
Next time you do a motor install, can I send my wife around to help so she can see that she isn't the only woman in the world who gets asked to get her nails a bit dirty?
Just tell your wife that plenty of our wifes help with engines, trans, etc. My wife has become a pro at easing the engine down while I make all the alighnments. We have pulled my 427 in less than an hour and stuck it back in less than 2 hours. By the way my wife is about 5'2 and somewhat petit but it is not the braun I need it is just that extra hand or set of eyes most times. I don't think she has ever got any real oil or grease on her hands but give me a little more time to break something else.

It seems like when I need the help all my buds are out of town or working on their own projects trying to make the same deadline I am. Wifes are pretty special even if they never get a spot of oil or grease on them. I wouldn't trade mine for anything since we have each other trained for our different needs.

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"