View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Starting a new project today.

Those that know me know that I like to build cars. I have built 10 cars from scratch in the last 8 years. I like the suspension and drivetrain in the 1997 and up Corvettes, so I have used these parts in my cars.
I can't afford to keep all that I build so I sell some of them after completed. But, I have kept my C5 based Cobra which I drive alot. And, I have a car of my own design which I call my Speedster which is almost done. (I will be selling this one) It is having the interior installed today!
I get bored easily so today I am starting a new project. I am using a chassis of my own design with the complete drivetrain, suspension from a C6 Z06 Vette. Imagine the performance of a C6 Z06 Vette that weighs only 1900lbs! That is the goal. The body will look like the 1958 Lister, but because I am big and fat it will be larger than the car was in 58. I have researched the Lister and it looks like none of them were exactly the same. So, I feel OK with taking some liberties with the design. It's always fun and alot of work to build, but always a blast too!
To those that are building their own cars, have fun!!