View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The only problem I have with Cobra Country is the limited time frame you ad runs vs the price you pay to run it. It's kind of expensive, so a couple of things on that:

Price it reasonable if you really want to sell it. The competition is keen, it don't matter what YOU have spent on it, it will sell at market value and your going to take a loss, that's it. So, you have to leave the emotion at the door and figure out it's true market value or your wasting your time and money on Cobra Country.

More pics:
Can't have to many, assuming the car stays like it is when the pics were taken it's a good investment (for YOUR own reference down the road) to have some good pics of the build. I did that some years ago with mine, thought I would sell. Took a lot of pics, spent a lot of time doing it. Then decided not to sell, those are the best pics I have of the car. Time and effort well spent.

Tire kickers are part of the game, you got a taste of it, when your ready to sell, reflect on that. It's a stinkin' hassle anyway you cut it, anyway you do it. Heck at least you got an offer, lot's of guys pay the ad price, spend the time and get nothing but tire kickers and no sale. Usually over priced for market value....

What really pisses me off with a used car sale Ad. No price is listed!!!! Man I hate that, now thats a guy wasting MY time, freakin' jerk, if your serious, list the dang price or stay off the air.