View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 01:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 2008/351W/TOP-LOADER
Not Ranked     

WOW! Paul F., NICE comment! Only if I've had this car for 7 years, only if I took every nut and bolt off and went through the entire car myself, only if EVERY x-mas-birthday-fathers day went to getting parts for this car, only if I worked my ass off horse trading work for parts towards this car, only if ALL my buddies gave their free time to help me with this car WOULD I EVEN CARE about what happens to this car! I mean seriously did I inquire about your financial background? I didn't even make 7K last year with my Remodeling company, trust me I know what the economy is doing right now! I got my Cobra the only way I could, me busting my ass and building every aspect of it!

As for all the other comments, THANK YOU! I do appreciate the outgoing thoughts and suggestions! This is something I haven't really thought of doing and it kinda caught me off guard. I still haven't even enjoyed the car in the fall yet as the temps here are 90 + degrees! The thought of selling is enticing as I haven't had a couple of great years of business BUT once I'm out, I'm out! Here in Ga. I don't even think I could start over and get one titled again, they've stopped that process from what I hear. I do believe it's a good idea to have a number ready for a prospect and one that I'm at peace with. I gave him a number that was much higher and he responded with a 5K difference in a offer. Was mine too high, maybe. Was his too low, I felt so too. I offered a compromise in price, not again! I'm a little more hardened after this and will stay true to my thoughts on the car.

I do have a great car and one that I built entirely! It's been put together with a lot of pride in wanting to do it correct and right. I've enjoyed the build probably more than anything and after 5 years on this forum you guys have provided the BEST sources of information one could ever get! I Thank You for all the comments!

Even yours Paul F. See I can "Man Up"!