View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 06:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 2008/351W/TOP-LOADER
Not Ranked     

Well PatrickT your Columbo skills are pretty good. Better go play the lotto tonight if your a betting man!

Paul, I understand your views and I was just trying to blow some steam here more or less. I'm frustrated in the fact that I spent too much time towards an idea that I really wasn't probably ready to do. I was right in the middle of summer baseball everyday and night. We were trying to get ready for the World Series and I should have just told him it can wait but I thought there was an opportunity. Lesson learned again, family and home first. I had resorted to selling and now I feel guilty for wanting to keep it. I don't have to sell but that's a large sum to start college funds, wife's projects, etc. I do have my 66 Mustang Fastback I've had for 19 years to fall back on.

I would expect this if and when I do list the car for sale. Given the current market, I was at peace with what I countered with. Hell, I was going to even deliver it for him if it came down to it. But if I approached someone about buying a car, I'm the kinda guy that will make sure I'm not wasting the "other guys" time. I don't know if he was really serious but any kind of answer would have been nice. I'm going on with my plans and put my finishing touches on it. My best friend sold his immaculate 66 Tiger and pretty much said here's the price, here's the pics, here's the info. take it or leave it. He didn't get worked up either way. I don't want to bash the guy but I just think some kind of response was in order. Either way I'm right back where I was before and I know what I got.

Thanks for the advice from everyone! Matt