View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 10:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Scratch built CSX style frame, Carbon fiber body, 393 Stroker, T-bird IRS, T5
Not Ranked     

Okay, hope I didn't ruffle any feathers. I just can't get the picture of the hideous Cobra out of my mind since I saw it several years ago.

I always thought it would really dress up the interior to do the rear bulkhead in a tuck and roll or other type of dressing behind the seats. Leather would be nice, but vinyl would hold up to the weather better.
I've seen some seats done in tan that looked great. You could have a two (or three) tones seats with one color for the back and sides, a color for some panels of the seats, and a logo or separate panel with a complimentary color.

Custom door panels will really dress up the interior. There are several vendors here and on ffcars.com that make custom door panels that are very nice and not really very expensive. Some of them have wood panels in them, or carbon fiber that will really set off the interior colors.

So many ideas, so little time. I'm sure we can find lots of ways to spend your money....

Bob