View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CRII 351W/408 Stroker
Send a message via AIM to capteddie
Not Ranked     

Ya I know its my fault. Or someone else, like Bakker, Gary over in Mears, or the guy who built my motor because he used a Holley and according to you, Holley's are nothing but trouble. (side note the Holley os back and works great) or maybe it was that guy you let work on my car who put the front wheel bearings in backwards.

Either way. I paid for services (more $$$ than you even asked for) and a finished product, that you set the expectations on the finish quality and condition.

Yes I know you begged me not to take the car. In fact you asked me not to take the car about a half a dozen times, because thats about the amount of completion dates you had given me that were missed.

This is ALL I'm going to say on this subject. The car is not what I expected and the quality of what I got was not what I paid for. The inspector was the one that pointed out the sloppy roll bar bolts, along with other stuff he was not real please about.

The car is for sale at a cheap price. If it doesn't sell by spring, maybe I'll roll it in the fox river and make a fish habitat out of it.