View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCR GT 40 & 1966 Fairlane 390 5 speed
Not Ranked     
Smile for sale

Country Country . Com http://cobracountry.com/GooglePage.html

I know this Cobra. It's owner, Coach Lane is a good friend onn mine. You can drive this car home. It has a hard top that goes with it.
This is a copy of the Cobra Country ad. If you go to Cobra Country you can see the pictures, or you can check out my gallery. I have several pics posted.
Dwight

For Sale: 1966 Hurricane 427S/C Cobra. Ford Vermilion Red w/white stripes and black pinstripes. The BIG Picture: Click Here! Under the hood: 428 Keith Craft stroker (461 cid). All engine info and dyno sheet (600 hp/ 619 ft.lbs. torque) included for you. Engine outfitted with all the good stuff: MSD distributor, 6AL box, Holley 750 carb. Canton front sump T-style oil pan. Edelbrock Hypo water pump. high-volume aluminum radiator with high rpm fan (2,800 cfm), March pulley setup. BIG Photo of powerplant: Click Here! Geartrain: Lakewood scattershield, Tremec 500 gearbox, rugged 9" Ford rear end (3.25:1 gear ratio), Moser axles. Suspension/brakes/rolling stock: 4-wheel 11" disc brakes, four QA1 adjustable, chromed, coil-over shocks. Wilwood pedal assembly and master cylinders, adjustable front upper control arms; rear end has three link adjustable control arms and panhard bar. Vintage Wheels fitted with Mickey Thompson tires. In the cockpit: period-correct hardwood-rimmed Cobra steering wheel, Classic Instruments gauges, fire extinguisher, black vinyl dash, seats and door panels with black carpet, black floormats trimmed with rich red piping; stainless steel footbox and upright support covers, 2-speed heater, wind wings and visor, doors and trunk weather-stripped, battery cutoff switch, trunk carpet. BIG Photo of cockpit: Click Here! You also get: black hard top with insulation and windows (sliders on each side), and a complete photo album of build and maintenance record. Very well taken care of, and this serpent has all the “bugs” worked out. 8,800 miles on car and 8,000 on engine. This nimble little Cobra handles very well; it's extremely quick yet very streetable and driver-friendly. BIG hardtop shot: Click Here! $41,000 obo [or $38,500 w/o the hard top]. Contact Mike at (256) 483-9472 CST, or email: MikeDLane@comcast.net
Florence, Alabama
20 June/September..