View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 01:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     

Doc,
Facts,facts,facts! Your Diagnosis reminds me of the Dr. I happened to get after my stroke. Four hours in the ER, slurred speech, couldn't walk without help, BP over 200 AND dirty underwear.... Took the Dr. all FOUR hours to determine a stroke vs. being drunk! And, I hadn't had a drink in months! (I don't drink a six-pack a year!)

Ma.-huh? Think for both our sakes I'll stay in Pentwater. (Being a Vet. I never dreamed I would ever see a post like yours from a Dr.! Nurses, Dr.'s, Corpsmen, walk on water in my book, maybe I'll have to change that to shallow puddles

Bottom line, Cpteddie went through a full gamut of irresponsible problems with his car. He was feeling pretty beat up overtime. Weekly I told him I had to fix something, replace something, modify something, parts unavailable, parts that he spent serious dollars on were wrong or wouldn't work, having to make or modify parts and of course I couldn't keep to my schedule (that I told him-because of it all and I must be working slower than I think I am!)

He and I finally agreed that his car was ready to go home and that he (would finish turning wrenches so he could get it home)

Personally Doc, loose, very loose roll bar bolts are to me much more serious than dirty underwear!

You think a guy (ME) likes to air his air "Dirty Laundry" in public? This is a professional build site, especially for Classic Roadster guys, I try to help in what ever way I can. I Don't walk on water or even pretend to walk on puddles. When I make mistakes, I hope they do go public, it may save someone else a headache and help them build a better car.

That IS what this forum is about!

Jamo, I still remember the thrill you gave me on my first Autocross run-Awesome! I also found the "No Show" avatar button, so many years have gone by since reading all the toys that are available here I simply forgot that one existed.

Ya this one got off topic a little, but what it has covered, I think was well worth it....Better than a long couch! Might even make a safer car down the road.

Lock if you want, but please not on my account. This ol' hill-billy (I can say that because I are one!) has pretty scared, calloused skin. If I can't take the heat I shouldn't even get close to the kitchen!

Dv