View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Venom View Post
767 Jockey,
You nay have followed my threads here for the last umpteen years(?), professional builder, originator of the London Cobra Show, (Double Venom Spring Fling) builder of numerous Cobras, mostly C.R.'s, helping where ever I can.

If it helps and you are willing, I have a custom heated shop for still building Cobras, and Streetrods. I officially retired a month ago, but I think it was a little premature right now. I can't afford a dollar donation, BUT what I can offer is FREE storage in a Steel building, concrete floors and heat and of course space for your car. (Time is not a essential equation here) I think my quality of work stands for itself, when I have made mistakes, and Lordy knows I have had a few of those over 40 years of building, I stand behind them 200% and re-do,fix,replace what ever is necessary.

We're not close but not insurmountable distance to say the least.

I have two offers for you, ONE allow me store your car for free for what ever time you need.

2nd. With your permission I will finish your car for you in what ever way you want it. Unfortunately I will need "Someone" to pay for what ever parts you may still need.

Bottom line, a safe and secure area to store it in, (I live 10' from my shop!)
AND / OR build it or not. Absolutely your call.

Absolutely no cost except transportation (?) and possible parts.

I have absolutely no ulterior motive but to help out a fellow Cobra Member.

When you have time, think about it. This is an open non expiring offer.....

May it happen in some way!

Totally serious and valid offer(s).

Dv (Ed Combs Pentwater, Mi.)
Wow, that is a fantastic thing to offer.
Ed, I have watched many of your threads over the many years I have been a member on CC. Now, more than ever I want to meet you and shake your hand.

I sure hope you do get to live your dream as like others have said, nothing beats sliding into the seat of your own Cobra and going for a drive.

I will be watching for the final decission regarding what is to happen, and will happily chip in some coin to help buy parts.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.