View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I have an 05 AUDI S4 4.2L v8 with 79k Miles for sale in Pennsylvania. Its actually for sale to fund the toy project.

18k and its yours.. you can actually sell a lot of the goodies to recoup. The Alcantra recaro leather seats can get 1500 easy. A lot of the A4 guys like the brakes.. Suspension has HR springs $300 etc.. wheels are worth some dough..

You get the picture...

Or if someone wants to donate a frame and body and give me the car when done, that would work (just kidding).

AWD is amazing for launching.. Cobras are already insaine, but think about the ability to launch. Would be a site for sure. The Audi will blow away any stock mustang.. Is a highway BEAST ( I would challenge a cobra for a 5 mile top speed run) no lie... I may not win but I will have the AC on and the stereo playing while listening to hendrix ;-)

Stock the motor is 350 HP, to tune it up get ready to pay. JHM motorsports makes some interesting products, and I hear a twin turbo is on its way. Superchargers are available but they are apparently not doing so well.. The best 1/4 in a full JHM bolt on runs about 12.5 1/4 Not bad for a 3k lb car.

I know its my first post here so anyone who would be interested in the car and has mad money to make this happen shoot me an email dbc112@yahoo.com. Located in Philadelphia suburbs.