View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 05:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: D&D Cobra,302 stock for now,IRS
Send a message via Yahoo to michel schryer
Default DD Cobra is going for inspection tomorrow...

Let see if the DD will be up to the task. I've got two problems with the build: 1- No wiper kit was provided with the kit so I put a manual wiper,why shed $600.00 if I won't use them,that doesn't mean it shouldn't have come with the "Complete kit". My mechanic told me that he would accept it. It Should have been part of the " complete kit", if i'm wrong let me know.

2- The hand brake system sucks. Short Lockar handle is very hard to pull and those superCoupe calipers suck too. The cable is pushing on the caliper spring instead of pulling,weirdest thing I've seen,can't understand how it works. Anybody have a replacement suggestion. That will only prevent the car from rolling down my driveway,I hope the mechanic just look at it and says " I like your chromed handbrake handle",that thing is there just for show basically.
Anyway 4 years came down to this moment so wish me luck,the rest of the car looks pretty good minus a few little technical things that could be improved but this is it,after there will be the insurance run around,peace out !

The guy from Georgetown !