View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 06:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BT SNAKE View Post
There ain't a damn thing wrong with the color of that car if it's what you like. Unless that Cobra has a serious defect then It will sell to someone like me who happens to like those type colors. Loud yellow with black stripes and nobody says diddly about that .
Sometimes I just don't understand this site. We all want to be different but there is always that faction of folks that is afraid to be so different that they may fall outside of the groups acceptable range. God forbid that happens. They might point and say derogatory things about my car. Oh the humanity..

It's still a Superformance for Gods sake. Get over the color crap. I would buy it in a heart beat if I had the bucks right now. Sheesh !!

Hersh
Hersh, I second that opinion, a) its a Cobra and b) its a Superformance, going rate on Superformances rollers is $42,900 and then you get to add the extras, side pipes, stripes and whatever else rings your chimes and by the time you are finished you can be close to 50 grand. Yep, if I could have bought the lime green car a year ago I would have jumped at the chance. I guess what I am missing here folks is everyone is entitled to their opinion and thats for sure, but to trash a car for its color seems a little over the top. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and while I think the car has a loud color, first I see a Superformance MK111 Cobra, now that is a thing of beauty as are all the other Cobra makes.

Question for all the guys on this forum: If you see a fine looking woman in a lime green dress and she comes onto you big time what would you do, tell her, err, hmm, sorry honey, I dont like the color of your dress therefore I am not interested? Nuff said. John, AKA tin-man

Last edited by tin-man; 08-28-2010 at 06:17 PM..