View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 07:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Default Friends don't let friends drive their Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiec View Post
Tinny..

If Ratboy drives your car there will be a permanent crease in the middle of the seat.

After laughlin last year, it took a heavy duty steam cleaner to remove the last one.

Mike
Thank you for that Mike, I am mindful somebody said its not good to let friends drive your Cobra, the issue being they could trash your car and since I have read where DWRAT had some issues at one time due to his driving skills I can see how he could leave a permanent crease and stain on my drivers seat being the result of a) his inability to contain his body fluids due to a definate loss of control of his Sphincter muscle caused by the high rate of speed the car will be going versus the rapid deceleration when attempting to take a curve and b) the spontaineous reflex action of that muscle grasping at whatever was available so he could stay in the drivers seat.

DWRAT why dont you consider renting a regular Chebby for the event, but you would have ride beside Danr55 or follow up in his rear. John AKA tin-man