View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 11:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 2008/351W/TOP-LOADER
Not Ranked     

Mmm, somethings don't add up? Obviously the build date is not right, the total cost to build $57332.33 but will sell for $35,000 (something doesn't add up), 495 HP from a 351W what kinda heads, cam, intake, etc. (this is stretching what a stock 351W can do, stroker motor no problem), "true Shelby knock off's" or are they Trigo wheels (THERE'S a BIG $ difference), 2" exhaust pipes (really) that's pretty big (probably 1 5/8"), undercar exhaust so you don't burn your legs. ( FIA's side pipes are already under the side not like a 427's pipes, the undercar exhaust really limits the ground clearences AND forget having all that HP, it's gone now! " I will consider trades but not for anything that isnt in the investment price that I have in this car." How much does he have in it NOT to already lose 22K??

I don't know, might be the deal of the century? Might be a bag of poo? You would HAVE to see this one for your self and make the call. When something sounds to good to be true, it usually isn't.