Thread: News?????
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 07:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

The King of the Hill went to Jonathan Blevins (a very creative and capable driver).

Grand Overall Champion went to John Meyers

Scott Holley won Big Block Pro
Don Barnes won Big Block Street
Rob Roush won Small block Street
John Meyers won Small Block Pro and Overall Grand Champion
Chad Lamb won Late Model Pony Car
Mike Knorr Won 4/6 Power Adder Pro
Jim Woodsmall won 4/6 Street
David Seybold won 4/6 Pro
Pete Challinor won 4/6 PA Pro
Jay Nordstrom won GTP (no class)

We are waiting on our web site to be updated with all the official results. This year had many novice drivers that had never driven on any track and suprisingly they posted times of less than one second difference to some of our more seasoned drivers and winners. George Anderson was the host with the most and was a pleasure to work with during this event. Everyone knows you can't change the weather but George made a grey day pretty "GREEN" at the IMAX. I was so busy during the event I was only able to get on the road course twice, the auto cross once, and no time on the barrel race which proved to be a bit more difficult than everyone expected.

I will post more updates asap but for now I haven't even looked at my wifes pictures because she is busy sending out trophy's and shirts for those that left early or didnt' show up.

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"