View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 07:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danr55 View Post
Tinner, Before you start giving Ralphie credit for something, you ought to get to know him a bit better. His leash is just well hidden.
Yep, seems like you are right Dan. I took him at face value when heapin' praise on him however you gotta give the guy credit he did later admit his wifey would take it outa his hide. That said, I am lookin' forward to meeting all the folks some time around Christmas, that's when and if I get my ride. tin-man

Err....Ralphie, help this poor sinner understand how do you keep your leash well hidden or is it a mind thing. She don't mind, when you're out, its when you get home she just gives you a piece of her mind, is it something like that?

Now that's what the local folks here in China call savin' face. Deep huh? tin-man