View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 04:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison, Cammed LS1, 6 speed
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Speedhut gauges

Hi Pills,

I'm a bit late as I see you have already made your purchase but I think I'm the one Zedn was talking about. I bought a full set of Speedhut gauges nearly 2 years ago to the day. Along with the features you already pointed out they have a full electric 270 degree sweep and a myriad of choices for colours, designs, logos, lighting, pointers, the list goes on. They are easy to programme and have user setable warning LEDS, I limited my dash warning lights by using the ones built into the gauge for Low oil pressure, high temp, low fuel, low volts, shift lights. They really are an awesome gauge and I can highly recommend them for service, delivery & price.
I don't have the GPS speedo but mine is running off the signal wire from the LS1 PCM and was dead easy to calibrate. I was their first customer to request a 6 digit odometer to comply with our ADR's and I see it is standard now. If I ever build another car I will definately go back to Speedhut.

Cheers,
Guy