View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 05:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 F250 Classic!, Soon to be Cobra powered !
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by undy View Post
...and you're donating what??
I'am damn glad I logged into the site tonight...Mr. Dave Undy I really do not have a damn thing you BIG boys would want ! I just thought Maybe..If someone had some Sh*t laying around collect dust ..Just maybe they might get rid of it for shipping ! I just wish you would have sent me an email ..letting me know that I have nothing worth giving ? instead of Posting and your donating what ? Well I'am sorry as hell to say..I dont have gold lined pockets as some do here in this forum..

I have been thru a heart attack april 09 and 2 surgery's within months after !!and have yet to go back to work..So everything is on hold..Until i get back to work...and if you looked at my post you would have had to seen the SMILEY face in the post ! Ya know I have a couple of brother in laws that are into the chips...and they damn sure dont act better than tho !!

I dont know what piss's me off worse..you making me feel like a mooch..or you having the better than tho attitude ! I realize this is a Cobra site..and maybe I should just back the F--k off.. I thought people in this room werent anal retentive..Maybe only some are ?

BTW come see me out out the Smith Mountain Lake !