Thread: Hey DWRAT......
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 01:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Default Got it, but why.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danr55 View Post
Tinner, Please don't break tradition by being nice to Ratboy. It just makes it that much harder on the rest of us. Thank you.
does everyone pick on Ratboy, I asked this question before but did not get a response. I was thinking maybe, just maybe, it was the speed up slow down body reactions that got attributed to him and mentioned a while back which brought me to the conclusion he may be allergic to Cobras, in that he developed Sphincter entritis, compounded by a natural human instinctive grasping motion when the mind told him "use whatever you got to, to hang on pal", cuz your gonna get thrown outta' da seat and thus Ratboy reacted in a fight or flight mode and his ass grabbed the seat. Granted this is just speculation on my part, but when I heard it took someone several hours to clean the seat, well it just seem to make sense. Did I come close?

Well, when I do get my ride, Christmas, maybe, I can test the theory, but if its true and he "stains" [kind word] all over my seat, y'all can bet I will be all over him like white on rice, BIG TIME. tin-man

BTW do you have the vid clip of last years Kit Cars on the Colorado where Ratboy was doing some burn outs? If you still have that clip could you download a copy to my private email address? Thanks, John, AKA, tin-man