View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 04:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Mk4 Roadster, LS3, TR6060, 8 3/4"
Not Ranked     

Hi guys.

I will endeavor to expand on this thread as I go, and provide whatever information I can.

Regarding the ADR compliancing, you are right with regards to the various issues, but given that in reality every ICV needs to demonstrate compliance, in some ways its not a lot worse than buying local.

Also I feel is that as I am actually the third (that I know of) Mk4 buyer in Perth, I wont be the first to break new ground with this kit, and in anycase, perhaps the three of us can pool to solve any tricky problems.

All just part of the impending fun to be had.

On the plus side, I reckon I am going to get a very complete kit landed to my front door for less than $35,000 aussie. And if you look at the detail in the FFR kits, its a kit of very high quality (IMHO) for that price. I could not really find comparable value to this locally.

The other thing that helped my decide to go with FFR was the amount of info they provide on their website, and via the FFcars forum. They have complete lists with photos of pretty much everything you are getting, you know what is required to finish the car, and mostly where to get it.

The photos of the car were clear and precise. You could see what it was going to look like when finished. And for someone in WA who cannot easily visit all the manufacturers, good web info is worth a lot.