View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 11:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadster 427, 446 cu in Iron Eagle stroker, Trick Flow "R" heads, Comp roller, Edelbrock Thunder 800 cfm, Eaton posi, Richmond 3.27, Tremec TKO 600
Not Ranked     

Hi DV... It's been several years since I've been here, but we used to discuss traction problems with my CR. I have a Dart Iron Eagle 351W bored and stroked to 446 with raised port twisted wedge heads....672 HP....and NO traction even with 315/35/17 bubblegum tires on the rear. I was contemplating selling my car and about to call Don when I happened onto this thread. What a bitter disappointment.....both for the company....and for the possible sale of my car. I was originally wanting to get close to $30K for it, but now....even with only 2K miles on the motor and with a brand new TKO600 I think I'm going to have to drop the price about $5k-$10K! I have an early wide tunnel big block body.....bought it as a complete running car and changed out the drive line. Nice to see you still here though!
jimhurtt..... McMaster Carr does have chrome snap in plugs for the tops of the doors when the boot fits. They're cheap, fit well and look good.
Regards to all here,
Bill
Attached Images

Last edited by fxbill; 10-27-2010 at 12:12 PM..