View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scufty View Post
You know, why did I know that someone would make some stupid comment like this? There's lots of things that are "wrong" in our world today but lets keep it in perspective. Sheesh ...who cares about the tire tracks? Come on lets get to the next post where in someone says " better be careful what you post on here, if the School district that owns that school is looking for the perpetrator that put those tracks there they could come and look on CC and see that you admitted to it and have you charged." Man oh man
Just my opinion.
No offense John
No Offense?? You take a shot at me calling something I posted stupid and "no offense" ? It was my opinion. If I was the owner of the parking lot, I'd hang you from the highest tree until you made restitution. Perspective?? It's is vandalism, defacing private property. As I stated , I would probably have done the same thing had I had the chance. I offered up a suggestion that possibly what was done was illegal. Trespassing is a crime, vandalism is a crime, defacing private or public property is a crime.